I hope your year is full of health, love, and happiness.
I have some goals for the year.
- Read my Bible daily.
- Be more consistent with my yoga teacher training.
- Get all A’s in school.
- Run a half marathon. I’ll probably be signing up for one today!
- Work out more consistently. Like keeping a notebook for keeping track of workouts.
- Continue transition into minimalism/zero waste. Switch over to glass containers and cloth produce bags.
Make a blog post at least once a week. I like using this style mapping out my goals.
What are your goals for the new year? Let me know and have a wonderful day!
So with the New Year I’ve been thinking a lot about some goals and things that I want to achieve this here. I thought I’d write them down to make them official and where better than right here so you all can see them!
- trust in God more and be more open to His opportunities that He opens to me
- practice yoga daily and learn more about the different elements of yoga, not just improve on asanas
- learn different stitches in crochet
- open an Etsy shop (I’ll be sure to post a link when it’s up and running!)
- make more of an effort to work out, not just on weekends
- stay more organized through school and improve my GP
I think that may be it so far! What about you? What are your goals for this year and the years to come?