I hope your year is full of health, love, and happiness.
I have some goals for the year.
- Read my Bible daily.
- Be more consistent with my yoga teacher training.
- Get all A’s in school.
- Run a half marathon. I’ll probably be signing up for one today!
- Work out more consistently. Like keeping a notebook for keeping track of workouts.
- Continue transition into minimalism/zero waste. Switch over to glass containers and cloth produce bags.
Make a blog post at least once a week. I like using this style mapping out my goals.
What are your goals for the new year? Let me know and have a wonderful day!
Here are my goals this month. At the end of this month I’ll come back to these and reflect on how I did. Here goes!
- Read some of the bible every day
- Read at least two books (I finished Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie today, does that count?!)
- Open my Etsy shop
- Blog twice a week
- Continue to declutter my room
- Sell clothes on vinted or poshmark (let me know if you use either of these! I love them!)
- Work out at least 4 times a week
Okay, seeing them all written out, it looks like a lot but I think I’ve got this! If anyone has any time management ideas or tips, pleaaase help a sister out. What are your goals for March?