Hey guys! So it’s that time of year when everyone sets goals for themselves to accomplish in the upcoming year. This year, instead of just listing goals, I also made steps to help me achieve these goals. Here they are:
1. Read some of the Bible every day
2. Get all A’s this semester
3. Sign up for yoga teacher training
4. Begin transition into plastic-free/zero waste lifestyle
5. Put more effort in blog/YouTube (I’m thinking about making YouTube videos! If I did, what kinds of videos would you like to see?)
6. Write more
So those are some of the things I want to do this year. I’m trying to stay really focused and driven in my goals, but also working on letting go and being content throughout life in general. Does that make any sense?
I want to know what your goals are for this year, let me know!